- CONVENIENT YOGA MAT SLING: No more lugging around your yoga mat, worrying about it becoming unraveled. Our mat strap makes it easy and convenient to transport any sized yoga mat.
- HIGH-QUALITY NYLON MATERIAL: The Gradient Fitness mat carrier is 66” long, 1.5” wide and made of extra strong nylon, like you would find on a seatbelt. The nylon straps in each loop is doubled over and stitched on the bottom for a more secure grip on your mat.
- CARRY ANY SIZED YOGA MAT: Simply loosen the loops on each end of the mat holder as wide as you need and insert your mat. Then just pull to tighten and be on your way! Carry over your shoulder or across your chest.
- DOUBLES AS A YOGA STRETCHING STRAP: Not only can you conveniently carry your yoga mat to and from class, but it also doubles as a stretching strap. Increase your flexibility and hold your yoga poses for longer.
WHY USE A YOGA MAT STRAP?
HANDS FREE- Just throw the yoga mat strap over your shoulder and you are ready to go. Don’t worry about keeping your mat rolled up tightly while carrying.
DUAL PURPOSE: Use to carry your mat into your yoga class, then use to stretch out your muscles and improve flexibility to hit all your poses.
SIMPLE & EASY TO USE: Simply tighten the loops around each end of your rolled mat for easy traveling.
WHAT MAKES GRADIENT YOGA DIFFERENT?
For our yoga mat carry sling, we use a high-quality and ultra-durable nylon seatbelt material. Unlike other cotton mat straps, our nylon webbing strap is built to last and will not rip or tear.
- 66” long
- 1.5” wide - Color: Grey
- Doubled up strap in each loop for added grip on your mat.
- Easy to loosen and tighten each loop
- Use to do your stretching and help you with hard to reach poses and holds.
90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Return your product to us within 90 days and get 100% of your money back.
About Gradient Fitness: Gradient Fitness is a Physical Therapist owned company and operated out of Rochester, NY. We understand that Yoga training comes at a price. Muscles get sore and injuries happen. As two former college teammates and now Physical Therapists we have first hand experience. That's why we create innovative yoga-centric products designed for ultimate comfort to maximize performance and recovery.